Calling all artists; it’s time for our annual calendar contest. For the upcoming calendar we are asking patients to “unmask your smile” and draw us a picture of your healthy smile that’s been hidden behind your mask all these months. Like everyone, we are missing the usual high fives and hugs but we are especially missing all the smiling faces of our patients while we are out and about around town!
- Kids Teeth Calendar Contest – Unmask your smile in 2021
- Draw a photo of your healthy smile
- Entries must be landscape orientation on a 8 1/2″ x 11” paper
- Orignial artwork must be dropped off either Kids Teeth location
- Accepting entries now through November 5th
- Use lots of colors and details
- Be sure it’s landscape orientation
- Include your contact info – parent name, email, child name, and age
- Drop your artwork off on/or before November 5th at either Kids Teeth location
- Winners announced on November 16th
- Winners will receive a copy of the calendar and their framed artwork in December when the calendars are complete.