Rescheduled for Sunday, August 23rd. Same time, same place, same movie!
Dr. Will, Dr. Mike and the Kids Teeth team want to see you and your family at Holy City Drive In for a socially distant showing of SING! We’re hosting a private party and offering complimentary admission for all patients and their families.
You’re Invited! Thursday, August 13th. Gates open at 7:30. Movie begins at sunset.
To reserve your tickets follow these steps:
1. Click the link for your desired ticket type –
https://bit.ly/KidsTeethMovie for lawn
tickets or https://bit.ly/KidsTeethMovie2 for
2. Use Passcode: KidsTeeth
3. Select your ticket quantity
4. Bring your confirmation email the night of the event
5. Enjoy the show!
Limited availability (while supplies last)
- Do I need one ticket per person?
- Yes, a ticket is required for each person attending in vehicle or lawn tickets. Tickets are complimentary to all Kids Teeth patients and their families.
- Is food provided?
- Food will NOT be provided by Kids Teeth.
- Concessions are available for purchase – see menu.
- No outside food or drink. No coolers.
- Can I drop my children off?
- No. This is a family event and parental supervision is required.
- What happens if it rains?
- There’s always a chance for a pop up shower or two. We will keep a close eye on the weather and will try to move forward with the event as long as it’s safe for our guests. If we do decide the weather is going to be a problem we will inform all patients via email and make an announcement on Facebook.
Please note that we are asking all attendees to adhere to ALL rules and regulations of Holy City Drive In. Still have questions? Review Holy City Drive In’s FAQ page.
2020 has definitely presented all of us with numerous challenges but we are all in this together and are looking forward to celebrating with you!
Wanna giggle? Watch the video announcement from Dr. Will and Dr. Mike – https://bit.ly/MeetUsAtTheMovies.