Prior to your visit at Kids Teeth we want to take a moment to remind you about a few updated protocols to ensure your family’s health and safety:
- We have completed staff training on monitoring for COVID-19 symptoms and will monitor team members’ health for any changes along with taking staff temperatures daily.
- We are screening patient families prior to appointments to ensure that there are no known COVID-19 symptoms or recent exposures.
- We are asking parents to minimize the number of people accompanying the patient to their appointment.
- We are asking children to please brush at home before heading to their appointment; we will not be using the brushing stations at this time.
- We will take patient and/or parent temperatures with a non-contact infrared thermometer upon arrival.
- We will ask all patients and family members to wash or sanitize their hands immediately upon arrival.
- Don’t forget your mask!
- Hand-washing and sanitizing stations will be available throughout the office.
- Our physical office layout already helps maximize social distancing so feel free to come in if you’re comfortable. If not, please call upon arrival for further instructions.
- Unfortunately our playroom is closed but we do have coloring sheets and i-spy posters to help children pass the time while they wait.
- Extra barriers will be in place where social distancing will be difficult.
- Disinfection/sterilization of all clinical areas between every patient and frequent disinfecting of the common areas and bathrooms.
- We have PPE which may seem different than prior appointments. Please know that we will be wearing appropriate barriers while minimizing what is a “scary costume” for our little patients.
If you have any further questions prior to your child’s appointment feel free to contact us. We understand that these are different times and we must add these extra safety measures to protect our patients and staff but there is no reason we can’t continue the Kids Teeth experience that patients and parents love and have a little fun while you’re here! Speaking of fun, check out our post quarantine video. It outlines some of the changes mentioned above with a few familiar faces.